Mice Control in Warwickshire: Efficient and Discreet Mouse Removal
Mice can cause a lot of health issues and expensive damages to your property. If you suspect a mice infestation in your home, don’t hesitate to contact us for professional mouse control.
We’ve got the means and know-how for a successful pest control and removal of mice and other troublesome rodents, such as rats and squirrels.
If you’re not sure whether you have a house mice problem or not, you can schedule a pest inspection. We will send a certified technician around to check your property for any signs of rodents.
· Same-day emergency mice treatments upon request. We also work on weekends.
· For your discretion we can arrive with a non-branded van.
· Complete service including inspection, sealing holes inside, proofing the property, treatment and mice removal.
· Certified mice exterminator will carefully examine your property by incorporating the latest technology for pest identification and treatment.
· Not an hourly based service – the mouse exterminator will leave once he has proofed your property completely.
· We use professional equipment for mice proofing and tested pesticides for efficient mouse eradication with guaranteed results.
How Exactly We Execute Our Mouse Removal Service?
· Every mice pest control procedure we conduct starts with careful examination of the property. Keye Pest Control uses specialised equipment to detect entry points and rodent activity even at hard-to-reach locations.
· Then the technician can mouse-proof your property. He blocks any possible access points with wire wool and expanding foam. For an additional cost, he can install the following:
>> Brush door seals will be installed below the doors if mice use the gaps to come in.
>> Vent Mesh is used to fill the holes in the ventilation system which is usually infested by house mice.
· The mouse exterminator places different bait boxes and mouse catchers to capture as many rodents as possible. Snap traps are preferred as they are considered to be more humane because mice die quickly after being snapped. However, when placing mouse catchers is not effective, the technician uses alternative measures to stop the mice infestation.
· He can also use professional pesticides to exterminate the harmful critters. The substance eliminates the mouse within 48 hours. Our mice removal methods are completely safe for you and your family.
· You will receive additional tips on mice prevention to ensure your home or office will remain vermin-free.